From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chur is a city in Switzerland.
Chur or CHUR may also refer to:
- Chondritic uniform reservoir
- Chur, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Chur, Stavropol Krai, a rural locality (an aul) in Stavropol Krai, Russia
- Chur, Udmurt Republic, a rural locality (a settlement) in the Udmurt Republic, Russia
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Chur, Switzerland
- CHUR-FM, a radio station in North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- 269550 Chur, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.