From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Church (disambiguation))
|Look up church in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Place of worship, a specially designed structure or consecrated space where individuals or a group of people such as a congregation come to perform acts of devotion, veneration, or religious study.
- Church (building) A Christian place of worship
- Church service, a formalized period of communal worship
- Church music written for performance in church
- Christian Church, refers to the whole Christian religious tradition through history.
- A religious denomination
- State church, a religious body or creed officially endorsed by that nation's government
- Local church, the body made up of a congregation, its members and clergy
- Christian clergy, formal Christian religious leadership
- Church, a sociological classification of religious movements
- Broad church, one organization encompassing a broad range of opinion (from Anglican Church) used in politics
- Church (surname), people with the surname Church
- Adam Gilchrist, Australian cricketer, nicknamed Gilly or Church
- Church, Lancashire, England
- Church, Iowa, United States, unincorporated community
- Church (Liverpool ward)
- Church (Sefton ward)
Popular music 
- The Church (band)
- The Church, an alternate name for their debut album, Of Skins and Heart
- Chvrches, an electropop trio from Glasgow, Scotland
- "Church" (song), by T-Pain
- "Church", a song by Galactic on the album Coolin' Off
- "Church", a song by OutKast on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- "The Church", a song by Hawkwind on the album Church of Hawkwind
Other uses 
- Church Committee, the common term referring to the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities (chaired by Senator Frank Church (D-ID) in 1975)
- Church (Red vs. Blue), a fictional character
- The Church (film)
- Church, a cat in the novel Pet Sematary
- The probabilistic programming language Church (programming language), named after Alonzo Church.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.