Church History Association of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Present Council (2012- )
- President - Jetti A Oliver, Hyderabad
- Vice-President - Joan Dias, Mumbai
- General Secretary - George Oommen, Dehradun 
- Joint Secretary - D. J. Jeremiah, Rajamundry
- Treasurer - Francis Thonippara, Bangalore
- Members - Pratap Digal, Serampore, H. Lalrinthanga Rina, Aizawl
- President - O. L. Snaitang, Shillong
- Vice-President - Thomas Edmunds, Chennai
- General Secretary - George Menachery, Ollur, Thrissur
- Joint Secretary - Agnes De Sa, Mumbai
- Treasurer - Sebastian Edathikavil, Bangalore
- Executive Committee Members - George Oommen, Dehradun, Varghese Perayil, Adoor
- Gordon Carder
- B. C. Paul, B.D., M.Th.., Ph.D.
- C. Yesupadam, B.D., M.Th.
- N. Surya Rao, B.D., M.Th.
- Kranthi Farias
- Jos Kalapurra Patna
- George Menachery
- Sebastian Edathikavil
- S.K. Nanda, B.D., M.Th.
- Leonard Fernando 
- K. L. Richardson,B.D., M.Th.
- G.Moses,M.A., M.Th.,L.Lb.
Jose Kalapura is in charge of the association's journal, the Indian Church History Review.
Leonard Fernando is the General Editor of History of Christianity in India published by Church History Association of India.
- Christianity Today  Christianity in India
- Daily Goa News  News item about CHAI's conference
- Goa Net  News article
- Journal Seek  Info
- University of British Columbia  List of serials
- Indian Christianity  Profile of Dr.George Menachery
- Andhra Christian Theological College Faculty
- Fernando, a Jesuit, is faculty at Vidyajyoti College
- Richardson is faculty at ACTC
- Rev. Moses is faculty at ACTC
- Further reading
- Mundalan, A. Mathias / Church History Association of India (1984). History of Christianity in India: 1.
- J Thekkedath/ Church History Association of India (1982). History of Christianity in India: from the middle of the 16th century to the end of the 17th century (1542-1700) 2.
- Frederick Sheldon Downs / Church History Association of India (1992). History of Christianity in India: North East India in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries 5.