Church of Christ (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Church of Christ may refer to:
- Church of Christ, any one of several Christian denominations or Christianity in general
or it may refer to:
Individual churches (building and/or congregation)
- In Denmark
- in the United States
- Church of Christ (Guy, Arkansas), listed on the NRHP in Arkansas and associated with the Churches of Christ.
- Church of Christ (Perry, Illinois), listed on the NRHP in Illinois
- Church of Christ (Revere, Massachusetts), listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Church of Christ, Swansea, Swansea, MA, listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Church of Christ in LaRoche Township, Academy, SD, listed on the NRHP in South Dakota
- Church of Christ, Filipino: Iglesia ni Cristo, with its headquarters located in Quezon City, Philippines.
- "Churches of Christ - Encyclopedia of Arkansas". Retrieved 2012-06-08.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.