Church of Jerusalem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Church of Jerusalem can refer to any of these sees or dioceses:
- The Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem, 1st century AD–present; the most likely meaning if there is no context given.
- The Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem, the see of Oriental Orthodox Churches in Jerusalem 638–present
- The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, the Latin Rite Roman Catholic archdiocese in Jerusalem, 1099–1291 and 1847–present; see Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem
- The Anglican Diocese of Jerusalem, the diocese of the Anglican Church in Jerusalem, 1841–present.
- The Catholic Apostolic Church of Jerusalem, a Jerusalem Catholic church from 2009-present.
and, in a broad sense, to:
- The Melkite Greek Catholic Church, whose bishops carry the title of Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, of Alexandria and Jerusalem of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church
- Jerusalem church (disambiguation)
- Jerusalem in Christianity
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Early centers of Christianity#Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Catholic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|Patriarch of Rome
|Patriarch of Alexandria
|Patriarch of Antioch
|Patriarch of Jerusalem
|Patriarch of Constantinople