Church of St Catherine, Drayton
|Church of St Catherine|
|Location||Drayton, Somerset, England|
|Designated||17 April 1959|
In 2002 plans to put a new floor in the tower provoked objections from parishioners and was eventually resolved by the Ecclesiastical Court.
The rectory, known as Drayton Court, which dates from the early 19th century, is now a private house.
Stained Glass Windows at St Catherine's, Drayton
Window showing the namesake saint, Catherine of Alexandria
Window depicting basketweaving, a local cottage industry
- "Church of St. Catherine". Images of England. Retrieved 26 September 2007.
- "St. Catherines church, Drayton". Drayton Village Web Site. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Cross in churchyard of Church of St Catherine". Images of England. Retrieved 28 September 2007.
- "Re St Catherine, Drayton". Ecclesiastical Law Society. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Drayton Court". Images of England. Retrieved 28 September 2007.
- "St Catherine, Drayton". Church of England. Retrieved 23 September 2011.