Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Emborough
|Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Location||Emborough, Somerset, England|
|Governing body||Churches Conservation Trust|
|Official name: Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Designated||2 June 1961|
The Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Emborough, Somerset, England is medieval in origin but underwent extensive renovation in the 18th century. It is designated as a Grade II* listed building. It is a redundant church in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. It was declared redundant on 1 August 1978, and was vested in the Trust on 19 December 1979.
- English Heritage, "Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Emborough (1177590)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 10 July 2013
- "Church of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Emborough, Somerset". Churches Conservation Trust. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Diocese of Bath and Wells: All Schemes (PDF), Church Commissioners/Statistics, Church of England, 2011, p. 3, retrieved 31 March 2011
- Reid, Robert Douglas (1979). Some buildings of Mendip. The Mendip Society. ISBN 0-905459-16-4.
- Dunning, Robert (2007). Somerset Churches and Chapels: Building Repair and Restoration. Halsgrove. p. 15. ISBN 978-1841145921.