Church of the East (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Church of the East, or Nestorian Church, is a Christian church that formerly spread widely across Asia.
Church of the East or Nestorian Church may also refer to:
- Assyrian Church of the East, the part of the Church of the East that remained independent following the schism of the 16th century
- Assyrian Church of the East in India, a St. Thomas Christian church that is part of Church of the East since 1814. The Assyrian Church of the East in India is officially known as Chaldean Syrian Church of India
- Chaldean Catholic Church, the part of the Church of the East that entered into full communion with the Roman Catholic Church in 1830
- Ancient Church of the East, which separated from the Assyrian Church of the East in 1964
See also 
- Eastern Christianity, collective term for the Christian traditions and churches which developed in the Balkans, Eastern Europe, Asia Minor, the Middle East, Northeastern Africa and southern India over several centuries of religious antiquity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.