Church of the Firstborn
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Church of the Firstborn or Church of the First Born may refer to:
- A phrase or title found in Hebrews 12:23
- Different religious groups.
- Church of the Firstborn (Morrisite), a Latter Day Saint sect formed in 1861 and extant until 1969
- Church of the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times, a Latter Day Saint sect formed in the 1950s by Joel LeBaron
- Church of the First Born and General Assembly of Heaven, a Latter Day Saint sect formed by Terrill Dalton in 2004.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Church of the Firstborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.