Churn (Seven Mary Three album)
|Studio album by Seven Mary Three|
|Recorded||1994 at Dream Sequence Music Studios|
|Label||5 Spot Records|
|Producer||Seven Mary Three
|Seven Mary Three chronology|
The cover of the re-released version of Churn.
Churn is the debut studio album by American post-grunge band Seven Mary Three. It was independently released and preceded the band's mainstream breakthrough, American Standard. Churn also included two songs that would go on to be among Seven Mary Three's biggest singles. The album was re-released several years later with different album artwork. It was again re-released on December 9, 2008 via digital music sellers and the band's website.
All songs written and arranged by Seven Mary Three.
- "Cumbersome" – 6:03
- "Water's Edge" – 5:13
- "Devil Boy" – 5:16
- "Roderigo" – 5:19
- "Lame" – 5:03
- "Kater" – 5:59
- "Margarette" – 5:01
- "Anything" – 5:11
- "Punch In Punch Out" – 2:12
- "Favorite Dog" – 5:27
- Jason Ross – Lead vocals, guitars
- Jason Pollock – Lead guitars, vocals
- Casey Daniel – Bass
- Giti Khalsa – Drums
- Virginia Martin – Violins on "Anything"
- Producers: Seven Mary Three and Kevin McNoldy
- Executive Producers: Seven Mary Three and Mike Moran
- Engineering: Kevin McNoldy
- Mixing: Kevin McNoldy
- Art Direction: Aaron Norfolk, Jason Ross, and Jason Pollock
- Photography: Aaron Norfolk