Chuvash National Museum
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Chuvash National Museum|
|Чăваш наци музейĕ|
|Location||5 Red Square, Cheboksary, Russia|
|Public transit access||trolleybus|
The Chuvash National Museum in Cheboksary, Russia is a cultural, educational and research center of the Chuvash Republic. It is the largest repository of natural, historical, cultural, and theological artefacts of the Chuvash people and other ethnic groups.
The museum has four branches:
- Chapaev Museum (Cheboksary)
- Ivanov Literature Museum
- Sespel Museum (Cheboksary)
- Sespel Museum (Sespel)
- Site of the Chuvash National Museum;
- Page Museum at the site "Museums of Russia";
- About the museum at the official government portal of the Chuvash Republic.
|This article about a museum in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|