|Full name||Ciarán Kilduff|
|Date of birth||29 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Kilcock, Republic of Ireland|
|Height||1.9 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2008||→ Kildare County||35||(11)|
|2013||→ Cork City||14||(11)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:08, 10 December 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Ciaran "Killer" Kilduff played in the Kildare and District Schoolboys League for Clane Boys and Kilcock Celtic before moving to Maynooth Town in the Brenfer League. From Maynooth Town Ciaran Kilduff signed for Shamrock Rovers at under 16 level.
Kilduff was highly rated at Shamrock Rovers as a youngster and after a prolific season at under 21 level, where he scored over 20 goals, Kilduff made the breakthrough to the first team making his debut against Derry City in the Brandywell in May 2007 He went on to make a further three appearances for The Hoops.
As well as excelling for the Shamrock Rovers first team, Kilduff was a member of their title winning Futsal side  and he travelled to Portugal as part of the Irish under 21 Futsal team where they took on sides from Portuguese giants Benfica and Sporting Lisbon. He also competed in the Dallas Cup.
Kilduff joined Kildare County on loan from Shamrock Rovers in 2007. The 6 ft 3’ striker followed in the footsteps of Shamrock Rovers team mate Padraig Amond who spent the first half of the previous season on loan at Station Road. He finished the season as top scorer for The Thoroughbreds with 11 league and cup goals, including his perfect hat-trick against Fanad United in the 2008 FAI Cup The fans voted him as their Player of the Season 2008.
He moved to UCD for the 2009 season where he had a blistering start, scoring 5 goals in his opening 4 starts for The Students. Kilduff was UCD's top scorer during the 2009 season with 16 goals in 31 league and cup appearances. His goals helped the students secure the First Division title and an immediate return to the Premier Division.
In January 2011 Kilduff returned to Shamrock Rovers
In August 2011 Kilduff played a big role when coming on as substitute at Partizan Belgrade in the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League play-off round win as Rovers became the first Irish side to reach the group stages of either of the top two European competitions
In August 2012 Kilduff signed a new deal which will see him contracted to Shamrock Rovers until the end of the 2014 season
On July 2, 2013, it was announced that Kilduff would be joining goal shy Cork City on loan for the remainder of the season. He went on to score 11 times in 14 games for Cork City including a club record four goals in one game against Shelbourne 
On the back of this form he was awarded the Airtricity/Soccer Writers Association of Ireland Player of the Month for October 
- "Interview with Ciaran Kilduff". Kidarecountyfc.com. Retrieved 01-05-2009.
- "Derry City 1 Rovers 0". Shamrockrovers.ie. 2007-05-14. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "Shamrock Rovers Crowned Under 21 FAI eircom League of Ireland Futsal Champions". Futsal.fai.ie. Retrieved 01-05-2009.
- "Rovers claim Futsal League". A2zsoccer.com. Retrieved 01-05-2009.
- "News". Futsalplanet.com. Retrieved 01-05-2009.
- "Kildare County 3-0 Fanad United - RTÉ Sport". Rte.ie. 2008-06-24. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "Kilduff makes a Rovers Return". Shamrockrovers.ie. 2011-01-14. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "UEFA Europa League 2011/12 - History - Partizan-Shamrock Rovers –". Uefa.com. 2011-08-25. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "Kilduff extends contract". Shamrockrovers.ie. 2012-08-29. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "Kilduff Joins on Loan - Cork City Football Club". Corkcityfc.ie. Retrieved 2013-11-25.