Ciaté is a London-based brand specialising in nail polish colours, nail treatments, hand and foot care and accessories and cosmetics, founded by Charlotte Knight, a celebrity session nail artist. Ciaté is an acronym for Colour, Innovation, Aspiration, Trend and Extraordinary - which form the philosophy behind the brand.
Launched in March 2012, the Caviar Manicure won several awards.
- 2012 Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards[dead link], Best Nail Art Innovation, Ciaté Caviar Manicure.
- 2012 WWD Beauty Inc Awards, Newcomer of the Year (prestige)
- 2012 Pure Beauty Awards, Best New Nail Innovation (bronze) 
- 2012 HEAT (magazine) Hair & Beauty ‘Best Nail Product’ winner 2012 for ‘Ladylike Luxe’ Paint Pot.
- 2013 Essence (magazine) ‘Best in Black Beauty: Nails’ award 2013, for Sequin manicure.
- 2013 DAISY Magazine Sweden) ‘Best Nail product of the year’ award 2012 for the Caviar Manicure.
- 2013 Allure magazine 'Best in Beauty' award for Colourfoil Manicure
- 2013 The Pure Beauty Awards 2013 Highly Commended award for the 'Best New Nail Innovation' for Chalkboard Manicure.