From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cicely may refer to:
- Cicely, also sweet cicely, an herb
- Cicely Mary Barker (1895 – 1973), English illustrator of books, greeting cards, and postcards noted for The Flower Fairies of the Spring
- Dame Cicely Courtneidge (1893 – 1980), English actress, comedienne, and Dame Commander of the British Empire (DBE)
- Cicely Hamilton (1872 – 1952), English actress, feminist, journalist, writer, and, most notably, suffragist; granddaughter of opera singer Cicely Nott
- Dame Cicely Saunders (1918 – 2005), English nurse, physician and writer, member of the Order of Merit and DBE
- Cicely Tyson (born 1933), African-American actress known for The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman, Roots, and Diary of a Mad Black Woman
- Cicely, Alaska, the fictional setting of the television series Northern Exposure
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Cicely.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.