Cicerone Field at Anteater Ballpark is the ballpark at the University of California, Irvine in Irvine, California, United States. It is the home stadium of the UC Irvine Anteaters baseball team. Opened in 2002, the stadium has 908 seats and can accommodate up to an additional 2,500 people on a grass berm.
In 2009, the ballpark's field was named for Ralph J. Cicerone, the university's chancellor from 1998 to 2005.
- ^ Anteater Ballpark at ucirvinesports.com, URL accessed November 23, 2009. Archived 11/23/09
- ^ http://www.ucirvinesports.com/game_day/anteaterballparkgameday
- ^ http://www.ucirvinesports.com/tickets/anteater_ballpark_map.pdf
- ^ Cicerone's Field of Dreams at uci.edu, URL accessed November 23, 2009. Archived 11/23/09
- ^ UC Irvine announces 2008 Medal recipients at archive.today.uci.edu, URL accessed November 23, 2009. Archived 11/23/09
Coordinates: 33°39′5″N 117°50′50″W / 33.65139°N 117.84722°W