From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cifuentes may refer to:
- Cifuentes, Guadalajara, a municipality in Guadalajara, Spain
- Cifuentes, Cuba, a municipality in Villa Clara, Cuba
People with the surname Cifuentes:
- Abdón Cifuentes (1835–1928), Chilean politician, government minister
- Daniel Cifuentes Alfaro (b. 1980), Spanish professional football player
- Hugo Cifuentes (1923–2000), Ecuadoran photographer
- Infante Dinis, Lord of Cifuentes (1354–1397), son of Portuguese King Peter I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cifuentes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.