From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cinch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinch may refer to:
- A cinch, (alternate spelling sinch) a type of saddle girth (tack)
- A belay device for sport climbing
- RCA jack, which is sometimes known as a CINCH/AV connector
- Cinch (card game), an American card game in the All Fours family, related to Pitch / Setup and Pedro
- A cinch, something that is easy to do
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cinch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.