The Cincinnati Ben–Gals are the official NFL Cheerleading squad of the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League. The squad performs a variety of dance moves at Paul Brown Stadium, as well as making off-field appearances at charity events, conventions, grand openings, and trade shows. The squad is one of the first NFL Cheerleading squads, having been created by Bengals founder Paul Brown in the 1968 Cincinnati Bengals season, during the team's time in the American Football League. As of 2011, the squad has 30 members, as well as 2 team captains. The squad also has a "Junior Ben-Gals" group, who performs with their adult counterparts at Bengals games. Annually, the squad sends a Ben-Gal to the Pro Bowl at Aloha Stadium in Hawaii, along with cheerleaders from other squads.
- Laura Vikmanis, (2009–present), currently the oldest cheerleader in the NFL at 44.
- Pamella D'Pella (1977-1979), Actress
- Sarah Jones, plaintiff in the Jones v. Dirty World Entertainment Recordings LLC lawsuit and formerly tried for alleged sex abuse.
- "Cincinnati Bengals Cheerleaders - Cincinnati Ben-Gals". Footballbabble.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Ben-Gals Cheerleader Auditions - Cincinnati Bengals". Bengals.com. 2012-04-06. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Ben-Gals Roster". Bengals.com. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Junior Ben-Gal Cheerleaders". Bengals.com. 2010-09-01. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "2012 Pro Bowl Cheerleader - Cincinnati Bengals". Bengals.com. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Laura Vikmanis, 42, is NFL's oldest cheerleader: Can she keep up with younger girls? | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. 2011-01-22. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- "Life Story Of NFL's Oldest Cheerleader Laura Vikmanis To Hit The Big Screen". Radar Online. 2011-03-25. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- Brenner, Richard (2011-06-24). "Cincinnati Bengals Cheerleader Sarah Jones Fights Dirty.com Sex Rumors - ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Ben-Gals cheerleader is under investigation –". Usatoday.com. 2011-12-23. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Ex-NFL cheerleader pleads guilty to having sex with student". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
|This American football–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|