Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
|Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science|
|Location||Finneytown, Ohio, USA|
|Colors||Purple and gold|
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science (CCMS) is a primarily two-year, non-profit, private mortuary science college, located adjacent to St. Xavier High School just outside Cincinnati in Finneytown, Ohio, USA. CCMS claims to be the oldest school of its kind in the United States, tracing its history back to the Clarke School, which organized its first class on March 8, 1882. The school was later called the Cincinnati College of Embalming, arriving at the present name in 1966. CCMS offers Associate's degrees and bachelor's degrees in mortuary science.
- Roger Blackwell (honorary) – marketing expert and public speaker
- Rhine McLin – mayor of Dayton, Ohio
- Charlie Wilson – member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Ohio's 6th congressional district
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science (2007). "About CCMS". Archived from the original on December 15, 2007. Retrieved February 7, 2008.
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science (2007). "History of CCMS". Archived from the original on November 14, 2007. Retrieved February 7, 2008.
- Roger Blackwell Associates (March 22, 2005). "Roger D. Blackwell, Ph.D.". Retrieved February 8, 2008.
|This article about a university or college in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|