||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
April 24, 1956 |
Hazard, Kentucky, United States
|Residence||London and Austria|
|Education||Royal College of Art|
|Alma mater||Ohio State University|
|Occupation||Plastic surgery pioneer since 1987|
Cindy Jackson, born in 1956 in Hazard, Kentucky, United States is an American plastic surgery pioneer and best-selling author and television personality known for being listed in the Guinness World record book for having had more cosmetic surgery procedures than anyone else in the world. She set the record in 2000 and Guinness have confirmed that she is still the official record holder to date. Jackson remains the record holder for this category and the only person formally verified by Guinness World Records. Her entry appears on page 81 of the 2012 edition of the book. Since 1987 she has had 14 full scale operation incorporating 52 cosmetic procedures including facelifts, two nose operations, eye lifts, knee, waist, abdomen and thigh liposuction, jaw surgery, lip and cheek implants, chemical peels, chin bone reduction.
The daughter of an American inventor, Cindy Jackson grew up in Fremont, Ohio. She has resided in London, England since moving there to study at art college in 1977 on student exchange program from Harvard University. She has a second home in Bad Radkersburg, Austria, where she lives part-time. Cindy Jackson is also an established singer and songwriter, currently performing in Europe as a solo artist as well as making guest appearances with various bands, singing in English, German and French. She is a respected cosmetic surgery advisor, author and has developed her own microdermabrasion product for home use. Her new High Definition Makeup Mirror is the latest addition to her product line.
- Jackson, Cindy (2002). Living Doll. Metro Books. ISBN 978-1-84358-049-2.
- Cindy Jackson's Image and Cosmetic Surgery Secrets: Including The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Surgery by Cindy Jackson (Cindy Jackson Ltd., 2013 edition) ISBN 978-0953906802
- Guinness World Records by Guinness World Records (Guinness, 2000-2013)
- "53 Cosmetic Procedures And Counting For One Woman". Inside Edition. May 9, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- "Woman Has a Record 52 Plastic Surgeries". Inside Edition. April 5, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- Stonehouse, Cheryl (November 25, 2008). "I spent £20,000 to look like Bardot". Daily Express. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- Wostear, Samantha (April 1, 2011). "£80,000 To Stop the Hands of Time". The Sun. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- "Weird world records: bizarre entries in the Guinness Book of World Records". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|