Cindy Lynn Brown
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (October 2013)|
Cindy Lynn Brown (born 1973) is a Danish-American poet
Brown was born in Aarhus. She is of Jewish descent.
Brown has a degree in literature and creative writing from University of Southern Denmarkand Université de Nancy II.
Brown has published five collections of poetry and one novel and she is translated into French, Bengali and Croatian. She has also contributed poems and short stories to various magazines, reviews and anthologies. Brown is the organizer of the International poetry festival Odense Lyrik which takes place every year in March. The festival has existed since 2007.
- Din lille darling, 2014 (poems/short prose)
- Game, 2014 (poems)
- Mute, 2013 (novel)
- Rigtige børn vokser - ikke op i forbifarten, Spring Publications, 2011
- Ildebefindende, Spring publications, 2010
- Korrektur, Spring Publications, 2009
- Danish Agricultural cultural foundation poetry award, 2013