From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cinema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinema may refer to:
- Film, a series of still images which, when shown on a screen, creates the illusion of moving image
- Filmmaking, the process of making a film
- Movie theater, a building in which films are shown
- Cinema (2008 film) or Bommalattam, a Tamil film
- Cinema (TV channel), a defunct Scandinavian movie channel
- Cinema 4D, a 3D graphics application
- Cinema (band), a 1982 band formed by ex-Yes members Alan White and Chris Squire
- Cinema (The Cat Empire album)
- Cinema (Elaine Paige album)
- Cinema (Nazareth album), or the title song
- "Cinema" (Yes song)
- "Cinéma" (song), a song by Paola di Medico
- "Cinema" (Benny Benassi song)
- Cinema, an album by Cachorro Grande
- Cinema, an album by ICE MC, or the title song
- Cinema an album by Nazareth
- Cinematography, the art of recording visual images
- Information Centre on Academic Mobility and Equivalence (CIMEA)
- All pages beginning with "Cinema"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.