|Original author(s)||Nokia (Scalado)|
|Developer(s)||Microsoft Mobile Oy, formerly Nokia|
|Operating system||Windows Phone|
Lumia Cinemagraph (earlier Nokia Cinemagraph) is an application formerly by Nokia and now by Microsoft, which is bundled with its Lumia Windows Phone smartphones. The software enables the creation of subtle animated GIFs (or Cinemagraphs) from images. It was renamed to Lumia cinemagraph after acquisition by Microsoft in 2014. The Lumia Beta apps division launched the Lumia Cinemagraph Beta which migrated content from Nokia's website to Microsoft OneDrive and subsequently implemented this feature in Lumia Cinemagraph. Previously cinemagraphs used to be synchronized via the Nokia Memories site.
- Passary, Anu (7 March 2013). "Nokia Releases Cinemagraph App For Windows Phone 7.5 And Windows Phone 7.8 Lumia Smartphones.". iTech Post.
- Rubino, Daniël (30 September 2014). "Nokia Camera beta gets bug fixes while Lumia rebrand continues for Nokia apps.". Windows Phone Central.
- Kee, Edwin (3 October 2014). "Lumia Rebrand Works Its Magic On Nokia Apps.". Übergizmo.
- Rubino, Daniël (5 November 2014). "Lumia Cinemagraph Beta is now available to download with new sharing options.". Windows Phone Central.
- Callaham, John (14 January 2015). "Microsoft ends the Lumia Cinemagraph beta and brings feature set to main app.". Windows Phone Central.
- Viswav, Pradeep (19 November 2014). "Microsoft Will Be Discontinuing The memories.nokia.com Website For Sharing Cinemagraphs Online.". Windows Mobile PowerUser.