From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cingulum, from the Latin for belt or girdle, can refer to:
- Cingulum (anatomy), white matter fibers found in the brain
- Cingulum (tooth), a shelf at the margin of a tooth
- A type of groove encircling the theca of dinoflagellates
- The rope belt used by several monastic orders in the Catholic Church
- A ritual cord used in British traditional Wicca; see Magical tools in Wicca#Cingulum
- Ancient Roman belts decorated with metal fittings worn as a badge of rank by soldiers and officials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cingulum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.