From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cingulum, from the Latin for girdle, can refer to:
- Cingulum (anatomy), white matter fibers found in the brain
- Cingulum (tooth), a shelf at the margin of a tooth
- A type of groove encircling the theca of dinoflagellates
- The rope belt used by several monastic orders in the Catholic Church
- A ritual cord used in British traditional Wicca; see Magical tools in Wicca#Cingulum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.