From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cingulum, from the Latin for girdle, can refer to:
- Cingulum (anatomy), white matter fibers found in the brain
- Cingulum (tooth), a shelf at the margin of a tooth
- A type of groove encirceling the theca of dinoflagellates
- The rope belt used by several monastic orders in the Catholic Church
- The Roman military belt (cingulum militare). Heavily decorated with metal ornaments and designed to hold the sword (gladius) and dagger (pugio). Ancient Roman original cingulum parts can be seen on the pages of the Roman Military Equipment Web museum
- A ritual cord used in British Traditional Wicca, see here
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.