From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cinna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinna is a Roman cognomen.
Cinna may also refer to:
- Lucius Cornelius Cinna, Roman consul four consecutive times in the 80s BC and at the time of his death the father-in-law of Julius Caesar
- Cinna (genus), a genus of grasses
- Cinna (play), a tragedy by Pierre Corneille
- Cinna, character in The Hunger Games trilogy
- German Shepherd, a variation of which is called Cinna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cinna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.