From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cinna may refer to:
- several ancient Romans (see Cinna), and particularly:
- Lucius Cornelius Cinna, Roman consul four consecutive times in the 80s BC and at the time of his death the father-in-law of Julius Caesar
- Cinna (genus), a genus of grasses
- Cinna (play), a tragedy by Pierre Corneille
- Cinna, character in The Hunger Games trilogy
- German Shepherd, a variation of which is called Cinna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.