From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ciocârlia, (meaning "skylark"), in the past sometimes spelled 'ciocîrlia', may refer to:
- Ciocârlia (lăutăresc tune), a Romanian traditional tune
- Fanfare Ciocărlia, a Romani (Gypsy) brass band from Romania
- Ciocârlia (film), a 2002 Romanian TV film
- Ciocârlia (ensemble), a Romanian folk music and dance ensemble that belonged to the Ministry of the Interior
- Ciocârlia, Constanța, a commune in Constanța County
- Ciocârlia, Ialomița, a commune in Ialomița County
- Ciocârlia River (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.