From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up circa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circa is a Latin word meaning "about" or "around".
Circa or CIRCA may also refer to:
- Circa (band) (stylized CIRCA:), founded by musicians associated with the band Yes
- Circa (company) (stylized C1RCA or C1rca), an American skateboard footwear company
- Circa District, Abancay Province, Peru
- Circa Enterprises, a Canadian equipment manufacturer
- Circa, a disc-binding notebook system owned by Levenger Company
- Circa Theatre, in Wellington, New Zealand
- Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army, UK anti-authoritarian left-wing activist group
- Elito Circa (born 1970), Filipino painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.