|Origin||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Genres||Alternative rock, new wave, indie, eclectic, electroacoustic, Latin|
|Members||Jose Luis "Fofé" Abreu
Edgardo "Egui" Santiago
José David Pérez
|Past members||Nicolás Cordero|
Circo is a band from Puerto Rico which formed in 2001. Its members are Jose Luis "Fofé" Abreu (vocals), Edgardo "Egui" Santiago (keyboards), José David Pérez (drums, vibes), Nicolás Cordero (bass)(Nico is no longer with the band), and Orlando Méndez (guitar). The band was nominated for Rock New Artist at the 16th Lo Nuestro Awards, losing to Mexican singer Alessandra Rosaldo. They also have been nominated for various Latin Grammy Awards in Latin Grammy Awards of 2002,Latin Grammy Awards of 2005 and Latin Grammy Awards of 2008.
- No Todo lo que es Pop es Bueno (2001)
- No Todo lo que es Pop es Bueno (Special 2 disc edition) (2003)
- En el Cielo de tu Boca (2005)
- Cursi (2007)
- "Ricky Martin, Shakira, Thalía, Ricardo Arjona, Pepe Aguilar Y Vicente Fernández entre las superestrellas nominadas para el Premio lo Nuestro 2004". Univision (Business Wire). January 14, 2004. Retrieved September 27, 2013.
- "Marc Anthony y Marco Antonio Solís entre los Grandes Ganadores del 'Premio Lo Nuestro a la Música Latina'". Univision (in Spanish). Business Wire. February 27, 2004. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
|This Puerto Rico-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|