|The Ultimate Motorsports Complex|
|Location||Montréal–Mirabel International Airport, Mirabel, Quebec, Canada|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (UTC-4 DST)|
NASCAR Canadian Tire Series
Canadian Touring Car Championship
Canadian Superbike Championship
|Length||2.36 mi (3.8 km)|
|Length||0.25 mi (0.4 km)|
|Length||0.62 mi (1 km)|
The International Center of Advanced Racing (Circuit ICAR) is a multi-track facility located on the former runways at Montréal–Mirabel International Airport, in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada north of Montreal. The facility features a 2.36-mile (3.8 km), 14-turn road course, a quarter-mile (0.4 km) drag strip, a 0.62-mile (1 km) 14-turn kart track and an autocross track.
The facility opened in May 2008 as a private motorsport country club, and was opened to the general public in 2009 with the opening of the ICAR Racing Academy, and a karting track designed by Formula One World Champion Jacques Villeneuve.
- NASCAR Canadian Tire Series
- Canadian Touring Car Championship
- Canadian Supercar
- Formula Tour 1600
- Super Production Challenge
NASCAR Race Winners
|2011||June 5||Robin Buck||Quaker State||Dodge||33 Laps||Grand Prix ICAR|||
|2012||June 3||Andrew Ranger||Dodge/GC Motorsports||Dodge||31 Laps||Lucas Oil Grand Prix presented by Budweiser|||
|2013||July 7||Andrew Ranger||La Cite De Mirabel Inc.||Dodge||30 Laps||Jiffy Lube 100 presented by Snap-on|||
- Other Montreal area race tracks
- "Interview: Circuit ICAR, The Ultimate Motorsports Complex". DSG Performance. 2010-04-12. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "Circuit ICAR Montreal The International Center for Advanced Racing". URecommed. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "NCATS ICAR 6/5/11 Official Results". NASCAR Home Tracks. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "NASCAR Canadian Tire: A first victory for Robin Buck at ICAR". Auto123.com. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "NCATS ICAR 6/3/12 Official Results". NASCAR Home Tracks. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "NCATS: Ranger wins at ICAR". Inside Track Motorsport News. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "NCATS ICAR 7/7/13 Official Results". NASCAR Home Tracks. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "NCATS: Ranger dominates at Circuit ICAR". Inside Track Motorsport News. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "Circuit ICAR". Ultimate Racing History. Retrieved 6 September 2013.