Circular Quay ferry wharf
View towards the wharf and railway station from Sydney Harbour.
|Address||Alfred Street, Sydney CBD, NSW|
|Owned by||Sydney Ferries|
|Operator||Harbour City Ferries|
|Fare zone||MyZone 2|
Circular Quay Ferry Wharf is the complex of the main commuter wharves in Circular Quay in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the Sydney Ferries network. It is the terminus for all public ferry routes in Sydney.
The Circular Quay Wharf complex has a setup of five jetties, labelled Wharf 2 to Wharf 6. Wharf 1 is a minor wharf on the east side of Circular Quay used for tourist vessels. Wharf 6 is also used for tourist vessels and other private charters.
- Taronga Zoo Ferry - services to Taronga Zoo
- Mosman Ferry - (Sundays only) - services to Mosman Bay via Taronga Zoo
- Manly Ferry - services to Manly
- Eastern Suburbs Ferry - services to Rose Bay and Watsons Bay
- Mosman Ferry - services to Mosman Bay
- Neutral Bay Ferry - services to Kirribilli, North Sydney, Neutral Bay and Kurraba Point
- Harbour Cruises run by Sydney Ferries
- Parramatta Ferry - services to Balmain, Cockatoo Island, Meadowbank, Sydney Olympic Park and Rydalmere/Parramatta
- Darling Harbour Ferry - services to McMahon's Point, East Balmain, Darling Harbour (King Street) and Pyrmont Bay
- Harbour cruises
- Captain Cook Cruises services to Lane Cove River, Darling Harbour and loop service to Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay,etc.
- Manly Fast Ferries service to Manly
Public transport interchange
(away from City)
|terminus||Taronga Zoo Ferry||Taronga Zoo|
|terminus||Eastern Suburbs Ferry||Garden Island|
|terminus||Mosman Ferry||Cremorne Point|
|terminus||Neutral Bay Ferry||Kirribilli|
|terminus||Darling Harbour Ferry||Milsons Point|
- Manly Fast Ferry Customer Update Manly Fast Ferries
- Transport Information Transport Information
- Fast Ferry InformationManly Fast Ferries
- Bus information Sydney Buses