Circular Quay ferry wharf
Circular Quay Ferry Wharf is the complex of the main commuter wharves in Circular Quay in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the Sydney Ferries network. It is the terminus for all public ferry routes in Sydney.
The Circular Quay Wharf complex has a setup of five jetties, labelled Wharf 2 to Wharf 6. Wharf 1 is a minor wharf on the east side of Circular Quay used for tourist vessels. Wharf 6 is also used for tourist vessels and other private charters.
- Taronga Zoo Ferry - services to Taronga Zoo
- Mosman Ferry - (Sundays only) - services to Mosman Bay via Taronga Zoo
- Sydney Fast Ferries service to Manly
- Manly Ferry - services to Manly
- Eastern Suburbs Ferry - services to Rose Bay and Watsons Bay
- Mosman Ferry - services to Mosman Bay
- Neutral Bay Ferry - services to Kirribilli, North Sydney, Neutral Bay and Kurraba Point
- Harbour Cruises run by Sydney Ferries
- Parramatta Ferry - services to Balmain, Cockatoo Island, Meadowbank, Sydney Olympic Park and Rydalmere/Parramatta
- Darling Harbour Ferry - services to McMahon's Point, East Balmain, Darling Harbour (King Street) and Pyrmont Bay
- Harbour cruises
- Captain Cook Cruises services to Lane Cove River, Darling Harbour and loop service to Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay,etc.
Public transport interchange
(away from City)
|terminus||Taronga Zoo Ferry||Taronga Zoo|
|terminus||Watsons Bay Ferry||Garden Island|
|terminus||Mosman Ferry||Cremorne Point|
|terminus||Neutral Bay Ferry||Kirribilli|
|terminus||Darling Harbour Ferry||Milsons Point|