At the 2003 Motor City Comic Con.
August 7, 1978 |
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cirroc Lofton (born August 7, 1978 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actor who started his career at nine years of age with many minor roles. He is best known for playing Jake Sisko on the successful 1993 to 1999 TV series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, which was his first major role on a TV series.
In September 2003 he played Maynard, a preacher's kid that went to Harvard in 7th Heaven episode "pk".
He also had a regular role as professional basketball player Curtis Thorpe on the Showtime drama series The Hoop Life, and a recurring role as law student Anthony Carter on the Showtime drama series Soul Food.
Various media reports in June 2005 indicated Lofton was finishing up production on a hip hop music CD, which was scheduled to be available in September 2005. However, as of 2012 this planned disc has yet to materialize.
Lofton appeared as a character named "Tommy Boyer" on the "Darkroom" episode of the CBS television series CSI: Miami that aired on November 13, 2006.
- Salmas, Eileen Becker (1993-01-03). "Deep Space Nine'; Beyond Kirk, Picard, And to the Wormhole". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2009-10-06.
- "Cirroc Lofton News, Cirroc Lofton Bio and Photos". TVGuide.com. Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- "Cirroc Lofton Movies". Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- "Cirroc Lofton Filmography". Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- "The "Divine Intervention" Era". Archived from the original on 2005-11-13.
- "Kenny Lofton". Retrieved August 4, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cirroc Lofton.|
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|