From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cisco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cisco may refer to:
- Cisco Systems, a computer networking company
- Certis CISCO, corporatised entity of the former Commercial and Industrial Security Corporation in Singapore
- Nissin Cisco Co. Ltd, a Japanese cereal and snack-food manufacturer
- Cisco, Inc Cisco, Inc. a company specializing in industrial batteries, loading docks and overhead doors
- Luzon Cisco Transport, Inc., a bus company become part of Five Star Bus Company
People, real and fictional
- Cisco Adler, American musician
- Cisco Houston, 20th century American folk singer
- Cisco, a Bay Area rapper who is also called "Don Cisco"
- The Cisco Kid, a fictional character created by O. Henry
- Cisco, a fictional character from Grand Theft Auto Advance
- Cisco, Texas, a small town midway between Dallas and Abilene, in Texas
- Cisco, Illinois, a town in east-central Illinois
- Cisco, Kentucky
- Cisco, Minnesota, a former Soo Line Railroad station in Badger Township, Minnesota
- Cisco, Utah, a ghost-town in eastern Utah
- Cisco, West Virginia
- Cisco, California, a small town along Interstate 80 in California
- Cisco Field, a future baseball stadium to be built in San Jose, California that will be the home venue for the Oakland Athletics
- Cisco was the usual 19th Century name for Siska, British Columbia, and also the name of the adjacent Cisco Bluff and a CNR railway point and a former CPR station in the area. Both Cisco and Siska are forms of the Thompson language word for "uncle"
- Lisco, Nebraska, a small town in western Nebraska, called "Cisco" by the United States Census Bureau
- a nickname for San Francisco
- Cisco, a low-end fortified wine manufactured by the Canandaigua Wine Company
- USS Cisco, World War II submarine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.