From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cissa may refer to:
- Cissa of Sussex, a (possibly mythological) king of the South Saxons in the 6th century
- Cissa (West Saxon), possibly viceroy of king Centwine of Wessex
- Cissa of Crowland, 8th-century saint
- Cissa (magpie), a genus of magpies
- Battle of Cissa, 218 BC, in the Second Punic War
- Cissa, Burkina Faso, a village in Burkina Faso
- Cissa (titular see), a former diocese of the Catholic Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cissa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.