From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cisterna, a flattened membrane disk that makes up the Golgi apparatus
- Cisterna d'Asti, an Italian municipality in the Province of Asti
- Cisterna di Latina, an Italian municipality in the Province of Latina
- Castello di Cisterna, an Italian municipality in the Province of Naples
- Piazza della Cisterna, one of the main squares of San Gimignano, Italy
|Look up cisterna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cistern, a receptacle for holding liquids, usually water
- Cistern (neuroanatomy), an opening in the subarachnoid space of the brain
- Cistern (disambiguation) - disambiguation page
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.