From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up citadel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A citadel is a fortress.
Citadel may also refer to:
- The Cairo Citadel, Egypt, a medieval fortification
- The Citadel of Aleppo, an ancient castle in Aleppo, Syria
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Citadel, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Citadel Hill (Fort George), a fortified hill in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Citadel Island, Victoria, Australia
- Citadel of Quebec, a military installation in Canada
- Citadel Theatre, Edmonton, Canada
- Citadel Broadcasting, an American broadcast holding company
- Citadel LLC, a hedge fund management company
- Citadel Miniatures, a miniatures company owned by Games Workshop
- Citadel Records, an Australian recording company
- Citadel (software), a BBS software
- Citadel/UX, an implementation of Citadel that has evolved into a modern groupware platform
- Citadel (botnet), a ZeuS-based botnet alleged to have stolen over US$500,000,000 from consumer bank accounts
- Citadel (video game), by Superior Software
- Citadels (video game), 2013 Arthurian videogame
- Citadels (game), a German-style card game
- "The Citadel" is a massive space station which serves as one of the many settings and a crucial plot element throughout the Mass Effect franchise.
- In the popular video game Half-Life 2, the Combine (Half-Life) control City 17 from a massive 2.5 km tall citadel.
- Citadel Press, a publishing company
- Citadel (U.S. Senate), a non-fiction book by William S. White
- Citadel (2011 novel), by science fiction writer John Ringo
- Citadel Records, an Australian independent record label
- Citadel (Muslimgause album)
- Citadel (Ne Obliviscaris album)
- Citadel (Starcastle album)
- "Citadel" (song), by the Rolling Stones
- Citadel (film), a 2012 film
- Halifax Citadels, a defunct American Hockey League team
- Citadel, a safe room aboard a ship
- Operation Citadel, Battle of Kursk , 1943
- The Citadel (disambiguation)
- Citadelle (disambiguation)
- Citadella, fortress on Gellért Hill, Budapest, Hungary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citadel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.