From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up citation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A citation is a credit or reference to another document or source.
Citation may also refer to:
- A citation or notice to appear, a type of summons prepared and served by a law enforcement official
- A traffic ticket issued by a law enforcement official for allegedly having done something wrong
- Case citation, the system used in common law countries to uniquely identify the location of past court cases
- Legal citation, the style of crediting and referencing other documents or sources of authority in legal writing
- A type of military award usually given as a formal public announcement:
- Also, in colliqual terms, any award or commendation for outstanding service, hard work, or devotion to duty in some capacity
- Citation (horse), a thoroughbred champion from the 20th century
- Chevrolet Citation, an automobile
- Edsel Citation, an automobile
- Cessna Citation, a series of business jets produced by Cessna:
- The PageRank Citation Ranking: Bringing Order to the Web, an early paper on the Google Pagerank algorithm
- Citation (album), an album by Scott Miller
- The trade name for the drug Flunixin
- Gibson Citation, a guitar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.