Citizens Bank Building
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Citizens Bank Building may refer to:
- Citizens Bank Building (Tampa, Florida), a former tall building
- Citizens Bank (Williston, Florida), listed on the NRHP in Florida
- Citizens Bank of Vidalia, Vidalia, Georgia, listed on the NRHP in Georgia
- Citizens Banking Company, Baxley, Georgia, listed on the NRHP in Georgia
- Citizens Bank (South Bend, Indiana), listed on the NRHP in Indiana
- Citizens Bank of Lafourche, Thibodaux, Louisiana, listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- Citizens Bank Building (Burnsville, North Carolina), listed on the NRHP in North Carolina
- Citizens Bank and Trust Company Building, Former, Waynesville, North Carolina, listed on the NRHP in North Carolina
- Citizens Bank Building (Stillwater, Oklahoma), listed on the NRHP in Oklahoma
- Bank of Dyersburg, Dyersburg, Tennessee, formerly or also known as Citizens Bank Building, NRHP-listed in Dyer County
- Citizens Bank (Clinton, Wisconsin), listed on the NRHP in Wisconsin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.