From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up citrine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citrine is a colour-name, a shade of yellow: Citrine (colour).
- From the colour-name, citrine quartz is a yellow variety of quartz.
- From the colour-name, citrine (protein) is a specific type of yellow fluorescent protein.
Citrine can also refer to:
- Walter Citrine, 1st Baron Citrine, a British trade unionist and politician
- Baron Citrine, the hereditary title held by Walter Citrine
- Charlie Citrine, a character in the book Humboldt's Gift, by Saul Bellow
- Citrine (Xenosaga), a character in the Xenosaga series of videogames
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.