From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up citronella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citronella is a word used for several things, including:
- Citronella (genus), a genus of trees and shrubs in the Cardiopteridaceae
- Citronella oil, an insect-repelling essential oil derived from Cymbopogon
- several Cymbopogon (lemongrass) species
- Pelargonium citrosum, a species of geranium known as citronella plant or "mosquito plant"
- a song by Aesop Rock from his 2007 album None Shall Pass
- Citronella Ant (disambiguation), multiple types of ants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.