|Service area||Polk County, Florida|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
Citrus Connection is the public transit system of Lakeland, Florida, operated by the Lakeland Area Mass Transit District (LAMTD). The system operates a fleet of 38 buses on 21 routes in the Lakeland area, including service provided for Winter Haven Area Transit to the neighboring cities of Auburndale, Winter Haven and Bartow.
The system also operates paratransit service with 15 Handy buses.
Citrus Connection has operated since 1982. LAMTD is financed by a property tax and by funding from federal, state and city government.
In September 2008, the Polk Transit Authority was established with a view to the eventual consolidation of the LAMTD and Winter Haven Area Transit, and the extension of transit service throughout Polk County.
Route list 
- 1 Florida Ave. Corridor
- 3 Lakeland Hills Corridor
- 10 Circulator
- 12 Lakeland to Winter Haven
- 14 Combee/Edgewood
- 15 Kathleen/Providence/Harden
- 22XL Bartow Express
- 33 South Florida/Carter Rd.
- 39 Bradley
- 45 George Jenkins/Swindell
- 46 10th/Wabash/Ariana
- 47 Duff Rd. Shuttle
- 57 Airport
- 58 College Connector/Lakeside Village
Bus Fleet 
- 1050-1055 | 2001 Gillig Phantom 40'
- 1060-1067 | 2002 Gillig Phantom 35'
- 1068 | 2004 Gillig Phantom 35'
- 1069-1072 | 2005 Gillig Phantom 35'
- 1073-1077 | 2006 Gillig Phantom 35'
- 1078 | 2012 Gillig BRT 35'
- 1079-1082 | 2012 Eldorado EZ Rider II 30'
|This bus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|