From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up City or city in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A city is generally an urban settlement with a large population.
City or Cities may also refer to:
- City (ward), an electoral ward in Bradford, England
- City (Zürich), an area of the Altstadt district of Zürich, Switzerland
- City, Vale of Glamorgan, a village in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
- City, Powys, a hamlet in Powys, Wales
- City, Australian Capital Territory, the central business district of Canberra, Australia
- City of London, the historic core and chief financial district of London, more usually termed "The City" but sometimes written on maps as "City"
- City (novel), a 1952 novel by Clifford D. Simak
- City (magazine), a Finnish magazine
- City (newspaper), an Italian free daily newspaper
- City Newspaper, a free alternative weekly in Rochester, New York, USA
- The City (short story), a short story by Ray Bradbury
- City (band), a German rock band
- City (Client album), 2004
- City (Jane Siberry album), 2001
- City (Strapping Young Lad album)
- Cities (Anberlin album), 2007
- Cities (The Cat Empire album), 2006
- "City", a song by Hollywood Undead from Swan Songs
- "City", a song by Sara Bareilles from Little Voice
- "Cities" (song), a 1980 song by Talking Heads from Fear of Music, covered by Phish
- City (TV series), a 1990 TV series starring Valerie Harper
- City, a Canadian television system owned and operated by Rogers Communications previously named Citytv
- CITY-TV, the City station in Toronto
 Other uses
- City (artwork), a 1972 piece of earth art by Michael Heizer located in Nevada, U.S.
- City (typeface), a slab-serif typeface designed by Georg Trump
- City of Cambridge Rowing Club, nicknamed "City", based in Cambridge, UK
- Honda City, a car
- Manchester City F.C.
- Bristol City F.C.
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.