City of Angels
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from City of Angels (disambiguation))
City of Angels may refer to:
- Los Angeles, California, widely nicknamed "City of Angels" ("the angels" is the literal translation in Spanish of "Los Ángeles")
- Angeles City, Philippines
- Bangkok, Thailand, whose abbreviated Thai name Krung Thep literally means "City of Angels"
- Angels Camp, California, a city in Calaveras County, California, USA
- Kiryat Malakhi, a city in Southern District, Israel
- Toruń, Poland, names comes from city coat of arms, which includes the Angel
- Tilburg, a city in the south of the Netherlands.
Movies and theatre
- City of Angels (film), a 1998 American film starring Meg Ryan and Nicolas Cage
- City of Angels (musical), a film noir style musical comedy, set in Los Angeles in the late 1940s, which ran on Broadway from 1989 to 1992
- The Crow: City of Angels, a 1996 American film starring Vincent Perez and Iggy Pop
- City of Angels: Music from the Motion Picture, the soundtrack for the 1998 film
- City of Angels (album), a 1975 LP by The Miracles featuring their number 1 hit "Love Machine"
- "City of Angels", a song by 10,000 Maniacs from their 1987 album In My Tribe
- "City of Angels", a song by Nik Kershaw from his 1984 album The Riddle
- "City of Angels", a song by the punk band The Distillers from their album Sing Sing Death House
- "Under the Bridge", a 1991 song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, often mistakenly named "City of Angels"
- "City of the Angels", a 1980 song by American band Journey from their album Evolution
- "City of Angels", a song by Above the Law from the soundtrack for The Crow: City of Angels
- "City of Angels", a song by American rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars from their 2013 album Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams
- "City of Angels", a song by Wang Chung from their 1985 album To Live and Die in L.A. (soundtrack) (the song was the inspiration for the title music of the german TV show Stern TV)"
- City of Angels (1976 TV series), a short-lived television series starring Wayne Rogers as a private detective in 1930s Los Angeles
- City of Angels (2000 TV series), a short-lived medical drama set in modern-day Los Angeles on CBS in 2000
- "City of Angels" (Glee)
- "City Of", the premiere episode of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off TV series Angel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City of Angels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.