City of God
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from City of God (film))
Literature and film
- City of God (De Civitate Dei), 5th century book by St. Augustine of Hippo
- City of God, a 1979 historical novel by Cecelia Holland
- City of God, (Cidade de Deus) a 1997 novel by Paulo Lins set in the Rio de Janeiro neighbourhood Cidade de Deus (City of God, in Portuguese)
- City of God (2011 film), an Indian film
- City of the Gods, a 1987 adventure module for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Cidade de Deus (Osasco), the Banco Bradesco headquarters in Osasco, São Paulo, Brazil
- Mystical City of God, a 17th-century book by María de Ágreda
- Vatican City, the seat of the Holy See and historical residential city of the Roman Catholic Pope
- Theopolis or Antioch, a former city in Roman times in what is now Turkey called "the cradle of Christianity"
- New Jerusalem, a concept in the Abrahamic religions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.