City of Salisbury
|City of Salisbury
|• Density||700/km2 (1,813.0/sq mi)|
|Area||158.1 km2 (61.0 sq mi)|
|State electorate(s)||Ramsay, Little Para, Wright, Florey, Playford, Taylor|
|Federal Division(s)||Makin, Port Adelaide, Wakefield|
The City of Salisbury is a local government area (LGA) located on the northern fringes of Adelaide, South Australia. It has an estimated population of 130,022 people and encompasses an area of 158 km². The council's main offices are situated in the Salisbury central business district. Geographically, the region is located on the outskirts of Adelaide. In recent years the council has become a leader in water management and the use of recycled water.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (30 March 2010). "Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2008–09". Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- City of Salisbury website
- City of Salisbury Official Page
- City of Salisbury on Twitter
- City of Salisbury community profile
- City of Salisbury Asset Management Information
|This Australian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|