From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up civic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civic is something being related to a city or municipality. It also can refer to multiple other things:
- Civics, the science of comparative government
- Civic engagement, the connection one feels with their larger community
- Civic center, a community focal point
- Civic Theatre (disambiguation), a name given to a number of theatres around the world
- Civic, Christchurch, a Category II heritage building in the Christchurch Central City
- Honda Civic, a car produced by the Honda Motor Co.
- City, Australian Capital Territory (commonly called Civic), the Central Business District of Canberra, Australia
- Campaign for Innocent Victims in Conflict (CIVIC), a humanitarian organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.