Civil Aviation Administration Denmark
Civil Aviation Administration Denmark (CAA-DK). (Danish: Statens Luftfartsvæsen, SLV) was the Danish government agency that oversaw all civil aviation in Denmark, including the autonomous areas of Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
CAA-DK, with its head office in Copenhagen, was part of the Danish Ministry of Transport (Danish: Transportministeriet). In addition to the regulation of civil aviation, it also operated the Bornholm Airport.
On 1 November 2010 the Danish Transport Authority (Danish: Trafikstyrelsen) and the Civil Aviation Administration - Denmark were merged to one administration. The name of the new administration is the Danish Transport Authority. The former CAA-DK attends to the same tasks as before and remains at the same address.
- (English) Civil Aviation Administration - Denmark (CAA-DK)
- (Danish) Statens Luftfartsvæsen (SLV)
- "Forside." Civil Aviation Administration Denmark. 13 June 2007. Retrieved on 5 May 2013. "Statens Luftfartsvæsen Ellebjergvej 50 2450 København SV "
- (Danish) Transportministeriet: Sammenlægning af Trafikstyrelsen og Statens Luftfartsvæsen
- (English) AIM/Aeronautical Information Management: AIC A 09/10. Name and Logo on Letters, Documents and Forms which are used in connection with Civil Aviation.