Civil conflict in the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about an ongoing conflict involving two coinciding insurgencies in the modern history of the country;
- for conflicts during the Spanish colonial period, see
- for conflicts during the periods of U.S. and Japanese rule, see
|Civil conflict in the Philippines|
|Part of the Cold War & War on Terror|
|Government of the Philippines||Communists:
- Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines—a joint international operation targeted at the Communist insurgency in the Philippines and at various Islamic terrorist groups
- Guide to the Philippines conflict. BBC. October 8, 2012.
- "The Fruit of Misuari's Capitulation", Bulatlat. Quezon City, Philippines. December 2 - 8, 2001.
- Philippines. Uppsala Conflict Data Program. "...the Philippines has experienced the intra-state, non-state and one-sided categories of UCDP organised violence."
- Comparative Politics: The politics of Asia - Google Books
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|