Civil service reform
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Civil service reform (disambiguation))
Civil service reform refers to movements for the improvement of the civil service in methods of appointment, rules of conduct, etc. Relevant articles are:
- On historical movements: spoils system and merit system
- National Civil Service Reform League
- Civil service reform in developing countries
- Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act
- Hatch Act of 1939
- Civil Service Reform Act of 1978
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civil service reform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.