From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up civilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1905 New International Encyclopedia article Civilian.|
A civilian under international humanitarian law is a person who is not a member of his or her country's armed forces.
Civilian may also refer to:
- In a wider sense, any non-military person, organization or phenomenon
- A specialist in Roman or modern civil law.
- a member of the College of Civilians.
- Civilian (Boy Kill Boy album)
- Civilian (Gentle Giant album)
- Civilian (Frank Tovey album)
- Civilian (Wye Oak album)
- Civilian (street artist)
- Civilians (Joe Henry album)
- Civilian (Adam Pascal album)
- The Civilians, a New York-based "investigative" theatre company
- Nissan Civilian, a light bus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.