From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clams are saltwater or freshwater mollusks that have two hinged shells.
Clam may also refer to:
- Clam AntiVirus, a free antivirus program
- Clam, Charente-Maritime, a commune in the Charente-Maritime département, in France
- "Clams", an episode from the third season of the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants
- CLaMS (Chemical Lagrangian Model of the Stratosphere), a modular chemistry transport model system
- Clam, a fictional character from List of characters in Camp Lazlo
- CLAMS (Comprehensive Lab Animal Monitoring System), a certain type of cages used in scientific animal experiments
- CLAM (C++ Library for Audio and Music), a software framework for audio data processing
- Slang for the United States dollar
- Slang for vulva, in some countries
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.